Monday, December 28, 2009

The Puma View...

What is the Puma View?  I am looking at life from the Puma View....what does that mean?  Well, since I'm not older, wealthier and/or divorced, it's premature to call me a cougar so that must make me a Puma.  The Puma View is my view of the world.  My quirky observations of life after 40.  The question still remains:  Who is she and what makes her someone I want to read?

I am a 41 year old, never married professional woman (and no children) who spends a good amount of her time observing life and making choices (some good, some not so good).  My goal?  To be a person who can bring a little light, joy and wit into the world through this blog.  And maybe I will help someone else pay that forward.

And this begins life through the Puma View....

No comments:

Post a Comment