I have already said that 2010 is going to be a year of being conscious. Conscious of my choices, my actions (and their impact) and how they lead to my future. I once again was caught up last year in just working my way through my work, projects and relationships....it is not only "understimulating" but it is also boring. I have decided for 2010 that I need to expand myself......the question is how?
Well, two of my dear friends approached me with a business opportunity and I said yes....I decided that I "had" to give it a try...because if I didn't then I am just signing up for more of the same. So I signed on and it has been a great couple of days. I have change my mindset to strive for success, I have written down my goals and I am working a bit every day to make them a realization in my life.
I have decided that 2010 should be a year focused on the life I want to create for myself and my family versus longing or bitching about the life that I don't have.....and I have the ability to create this life that I long for so much. So our adventure begins....
I have some strict goals in the next 30/60/90 days....and I am ready to make this happen....cuz there is no time like the present.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment